The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a State Corporation established under the NHIF Act No. 9 of 1998, whose mission is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
The National Hospital Insurance Fund has adopted a new organizational structure aimed at enhancing effectiveness in meeting its corporate objectives and appropriateness in delivery of its mandate in line with devolved policy strategy. Towards this end, NHIF is seeking the service of an Architect for spatial re-organization and office optimization.
To conduct a spatial re-organization and office optimization service of the National Hospital Insurance Fund offices.
Qualifications necessary to be shortlisted for the next stage of Request for proposal is as follows:
1. Registered Architect (Attach Certificate);
2. Technical proposal of how the above objective will be achieved;
3. Profile of the consultant to include company background, CVs of the key professionals/ experts indicating educational background and experience in successful execution of similar assignments;
4. Company registration certificate, NHIF compliance certificate, VAT certificate, company PIN Certificate, NSSF compliance certificate and Tax compliance certificate, CR 12 Certificate; and
5. Demonstration of having conducted assignment (s) of similar nature within the last three (3) years.
The contract will be for a period of three (3) months.
A short list of qualified firms will be compiled based on their responsiveness to the eligibility requirements listed under Part 3.0 above and only responsive firms will be invited for submission of Request for Proposals.
Completed Expression of Interest documents in sealed plain envelopes clearly marked with the name of this service should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer National Hospital Insurance Fund P.O. Box 30443-00100
Tel: 2723255/6 Website: www.nhif.or.ke
and deposited in the tender box located at the reception on 7th floor of NHIF building so as to be received on or before Friday, 27th January 2017 at 10:00 a.m. East African Time. The documents will be opened immediately thereafter in the NHIF Auditorium 2nd Floor in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may choose to attend.
All shortlisted firms will be contacted.