EASTERN AFRICA REGIONAL
African Development Bank Group
INVITATION TO BID FOR TECHNICAL SECURITY UPGRADE TO AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK'S EASTERN AFRICA REGIONAL CENTER
The African Development Bank (hereafter referred to as "The Bank") wishes to invite for Bids from experienced companies for the provision of Technical Security Upgrade.
1) The Invitation to Bid document is available for downloading from this link: http://www.afdb.org/en/about- us/corporate-procurement/procurement-notices/current-solicitations/.
2) Bidders must originate from one of the Bank's member countries, list of which is provided at www.afdb.org.
3) Evaluation will be conducted based on the lowest price according to the criteria published in the Invitation To Bid as outlined below:
Pass /Fail evaluation criteria
1. Interested companies must originate from one of the Bank's member countries.
2. Audited Financial Statement for past three years (2013, 2014 and 2015 or the latest) Minimum annual average turnover is KES 38 Million
3. The bidder shall have a minimum of three years' experience with organizations of similar size.
4. The bidder shall have Implemented 3 similar projects
5. Mandatory site visit attendance
Technical evaluation criteria
1. Methodology for Implementation and testing of the equipment.
2. Demonstration of handling similar nature of work and volume over the last three years
3. Qualification and level of competency for project staff and project manager
4) The Bids shall be submitted in sealed envelopes delivered at the address below by Friday 3rd February 2017 at 3.00 pm EAT. The envelopes should be clearly marked:
INVITATION TO BID FOR TECHNICAL SECURITY UPGRADE TO AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK'S EASTERN
AFRICA REGIONAL CENTER - REF: ADB/ITB/EARC/2016/0121
10 LONGONOT ROAD, UPPERHILL
5) The Bank will reject late Bids.
6) Bidders will be advised, in due course, of the results of the selection process.
7) Any amendment or clarifications will be provided through the website on the link provided above
8) Bidders MUST attend a mandatory site visit to the site and attend the pre-bid conference that will take place on 25th January 2017 from 10.00AM local time at the above address.
9) Any Clarifications should be received before 26th January 2017 at 5.00pm local time through email; RDGE_Tender@afdb.org